”I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well” – Diane Ackerman
Are you ready to wake up and live a deep, connected, authentic and wholehearted life?
It’s time to listen to your gut and begin to live the life you want to live, not the one you’re “supposed” to live.
It’s time to let go of who you think you have to be and embrace who you are.
The universe is not short on wake-up calls, so take your finger off the snooze button and listen up. It’s time to stop running after your life, you know … the life you are planning to have as soon as … you find the career you love, your business is a success, the house is paid for, the kids are in college, this current misery ends .. and start living your life today.
- What if you didn’t have to make your life – career, relationships, health, money – work, but it worked for you instead?
- What if worry, anxiety and fear no longer ruled your life?
- What if you could feel fully alive and connected instead of numb and disengaged?
- What if you could let go of self-doubt, comparison, judgment and perfection?
- What if you felt at ease with uncertainty instead of always needing to be in control?
What if you had the courage to live and love with your whole heart?
Living a fulfilling life is a radical act. We all live in a world that supports and provides incentives for living in comfortable boxes. Honoring who we really are can mean making difficult choices; and at the end of the day I believe you want to say that you went after your dreams and lived the length, width and depth of your life.
A Wholehearted life is a choice
Have you had enough of your current circumstances? Make a conscious choice to believe in yourself and the possibility of living a different life … choose to lean into your life!
Let’s get started!